CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Wenatchee Hunting Trip

This past weekend, my dad and I took a trip over the mountains to Eastern Washington.  We have a family friend who lives there, and we planned to meet up with him and spend opening weekend of modern deer season scouring canyons and valleys for big bucks.

I didn't take many photos, because if I carried my Nikon around in my pack, it would be in a million pieces (I tend to be rather clumsy).  Therefore, I left it in the truck, and snapped pictures while we drove.  I did pack my old Sony Cybershot point-and-shoot camera, but the battery was almost dead, and it just takes crappy pictures.

Here are a few pictures I did take while up in the canyons near Rock Island Dam.


Wow... I just realized I took more pictures than I thought!

We didn't end up with any deer this weekend, but the trip was still definitely worth it.  Getting the chance to spend time with my dad is always a blessing.  He truly is one of my closest and best friends.  We got to spend 4 days straight together, doing something we both love, in some of the most beautiful countryside around.

Memories like that can't be beat.



1 comments:

Amy M. said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. Isn't it nice to get away and do something you love! We love you!