CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me! Monday

In keeping with my schedule, here is this week's Not Me! Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week, I certainly did not follow MckMama's lead by throwing a clean sock into the laundry hamper, because I knew its match was in there waiting to be washed, and figured "Hey, one more wash won't hurt it!".  I also did not make my boyfriend watch the "20 Years, 20 Duggars" special on TV.  I would never even dream about trying to hog the remote control!  I also did not act like a creeper, and get pictures with Jeremy, Molly, and Amy from "Little People, Big World".  That would just be tacky.  And I, would never do that.  Nope!

Add your own Not Me!'s to the list!

1 comments:

McMahan family said...

I so want to see your "creeper" pictures! :) How was the Roloff Farms experience?