CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blogging Women of Glory: Crystal, of "Boobs, Injuries, and Dr Pepper"

Note:  This week is a kind of two-for-one special!  I'm featuring two bloggers in one post!!


To preface this post, let me explain the concept of this weekly feature.

I plan to feature a different blogging woman each week, with highlights of her blog, interesting facts about her, and why I am addicted to reading her blog each and every day.

And yes, this may make me sound stalker-ish.
Publish Post


But I'm okay with that.

Here it goes!

Crystal of "Boobs, Injuries, and Dr Pepper"

If you haven't read Crystal's blog, you must.  Like right now.  She's hilarious.

And an excellent writer.  Her "Finley" story is awesome.

And the thing I like most about Crystal, is that she is real.  She has made some mistakes in her life recently, and has publicly dealt with them.  She confessed, discussed, and is moving on.  She didn't try to sugarcoat anything; she laid it all out on the line.  And I respect her for that.  Because well, that takes guts.

Crystal's husband, Chris, has his own blog too.  This guys is just as hilarious.  And he's just as honest as Crystal.  He commonly features funny videos and pictures he comes across online, and blesses us all by sharing them on his site.  Chris is also a great storyteller, and his fishing stories are the best!!

If you need a laugh, or some entertainment, check these two out!!

P.S. - I know, I know... I forgot to do a post last week....Go ahead and slap me on the back of the hand.

0 comments: