CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Baby Bedding

With our gender ultrasound less than a week away, I've gotten serious about looking for bedding for the kiddo's room.  I'll post our current options below, and you folks can help me narrow it down!

Girl:
 Harlington, from Pottery Barn Kids

 Harper, from Pottery Barn Kids
 Love Birds, from Bananafish

 Penelope, from Pottery Barn Kids

Boy:  We will undoubtedly do a sports theme if we have a boy, as Josh is the biggest sports fan that ever lived.  I love Junior Varsity from Pottery Barn Kids, and get very excited about all of the sports decor I could put in his room, including some of Josh's old stuff.

As soon as we have confirmation on the gender, I plan on ordering a piece (curtain, sheet, etc) from whichever bedding set we choose so I can get painting!  This summer has something major going on each month, and I want to have time to get everything accomplished before September.  We just this past weekend got all the trim done in the nursery, and now just need a blind on the window and new closet doors before I get to start decorating.

Cant' wait to post the before and after photos!

2 comments:

Sarah Q said...

The Love Birds one was the one I chose if we had a girl. :) Love it.

But I also love the first one for a girl, too.

For our boy we ended up with the Carter's Laguna collection. :)

Karrie said...

Can't wait to *see* the before/after pics!!
Great choices!