CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

16 Week Survery

How far along? 16 weeks and 4 days
How big is baby?  According to The Bump, 4.6 in. and 3.5 oz; roughly the size of an avocado.
Total weight gain/loss: Up 2-4 lbs., depending on the day and which scale I'm using.
Sleep:  Lately, I can't get enough sleep!  I fall asleep watching a movie in the evening, and go back to bed after Josh leaves in the morning.
Best moment this week: Being able to feel our kiddo moving around more and more.
Movement: Still barely noticeable/faint, but I'm really starting to feel it more!
Symptoms: Constantly peeing, a growing belly, and constant hunger.
Symptoms I DON'T have: None that I can think of.
Food cravings: Still Papa Murphy's Pizza, fruit (mainly pineapple), juices, and WATER!
Food aversions: A lot of meats (mostly ground beef), a lot of sweets
Gender: Still don't know! Every dream I had up until about 2 weeks ago had been of a baby boy, and now I've had TWO girl dreams!  I honestly think my mother's intuition on this subject has gone out the window.
Labor Signs: Thankfully, none yet!
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: Sleeping on my back and stomach, and not having round ligament pains.
What I am looking forward to: Feeling more solid movements, finding out the gender, and starting on the nursery.
Milestones: Feeling more baby movements, and picking out nursery items!

2 comments:

McMahan family said...

You're having a girl. I could NOT eat ground beef when I was pregnant with Emma but I couldn't get enough of it when I was pregnant with Kasey. I've thought girl every time I've seen you. I'm guessing you're totally getting a daughter. :) But really, I have both and I can vouch for the fact that you really can't go wrong with either one. :) Just can't wait to find out!

Karrie said...

My vote is girl too!!!! I ate nothing but oranges when I was pregnant with my daughter. With my son, couldn't get enough red meat!!