CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

15 Week Doctor Visit

Just got back from the doctor for our monthly checkup, and everything went great!  Pee in a cup, blood pressure, feeling uterus, hear heartbeat.  Hearing our kiddo's heartbeat is definitely the highlight!  Last time (at 11 weeks), she had to search around for awhile before she found it.  Today, she squirted some gel on there, placed the soundhead on my belly, and BAM!  There it was instantly, pounding away at 155bpm.

She said I'm right on track with my weight gain (2 lbs) and that even a little more would have been fine.  We scheduled my next appointment for Tuesday, May 10th, which is exactly 4 weeks from today.  And also on that day...

OUR BIG ULTRASOUND!!!

That's right!  At 8 AM that day, we (hopefully) get to find out if we have a Baby C. or Baby M.  Four weeks seems like a lifetime away, but then I think back at how quickly this past month has flown by, and I realize it will be here before we know it.  To say we're excited is a major understatement!

0 comments: