CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

15 Week Survey

I have seen similar surveys on other blogs, so I thought I might as well try one out!

How far along?  15 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain/loss:  I am currently 2 lbs. over my pre-pregnancy weight.
Sleep:  Hit and miss.  Sometimes I have a hard time getting comfortable, and other times I konk out.  Although having to get up to pee is starting to get old already.
Best moment this week:  Hasn't happened yet, but I'm sure it will be hearing our kiddo's heartbeat at the appointment tomorrow.
Movement: I've felt a few movements so far, but nothing too distinct.  I can't wait for it though!
Symptoms:  Constantly peeing, a growing belly, hormonal rages (although honestly, not too bad!), and cravings/aversions. And heartburn/bloating on occasion.
Symptoms I DON'T have:  None that I can think of.
Food cravings:  Papa Murphy's Pizza, fruit (mainly pineapple), juices
Food aversions: A lot of meats (mostly ground beef), a lot of sweets
Gender:  Still don't know!
Labor Signs:  Thankfully, none yet!
Belly Button in or out?  Still in
What I miss: Wearing some of my old t-shirts that just now won't fit over my belly! And not feeling out of breath constantly.
What I am looking forward to: Feeling more solid movements, finding out the gender, and starting on the nursery.
Milestones:  Feeling more baby movements, and scheduling our gender ultrasound!


(Photo to come later this week!)

0 comments: