CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Our Visit to the Roloff Farm

A few weeks ago, my family visited the Roloff Farm in Oregon.  For those of you who do not know, the Roloff's are from the TLC show "Little People, Big World".  We were able to see/meet each member of the Roloff family, and it was such a neat experience!  There are all so friendly, and they make a point to have an actual conversation with everyone and anyone that approaches them.  Here is a slideshow of the photos I took while there - it would take me far too long to upload them all individually. Enjoy!!



11 comments:

Wendy said...

How cool! It is great to hear nice things about a tv family!

Sharon said...

Great slide show. You took some wonderful pics. I really like their show. They do seem pretty down-to-earth and approachable.

snekcip said...

WOW!!! I love this family!!!

j said...

thanks for sharing your great pictures.

The Erickson Family said...

Fun to see your photos. We live in Hillsboro off the same exit, but opposite direction. It's a neat place, but was soooo much better about three years ago. It's very commercial now. :o(

I was behind Amy at Kohl's one afternoon. That was kind of fun. :o)

Ashlee said...

So, exciting I'd really like to the Roloff farm at some point!

Your pictures are great!

Unknown said...

I saw this on MckMama and thought it was really cool. My family loves this show and it is nice to see they are real!

Meghan said...

That is an awesome slide show! I have always felt that they seem more down to earth than others. Their property is amazing!

Pogue Mahone said...

I Love the Roloffs! Little People Big World is my favourite show! You are so lucky you got to go there and actually meet them!I'm jealous!! :)

trooppetrie said...

i know jealousy is wrong but i am so jealous. ahhhhhhhh seeing that catapult gave me the chills

mom nana nelson said...

I watch & love the Roloffs! There honesty about their lives is ...well..something to admire.
I love the pics you have on slide show. Hope someday I/we can make our way to the Roloff Farm.
Thank You,for this wonderful post.