CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Time Flies!

(I apoligize in advance for this post being random and all over the place!)

I can't believe our big ultrasound is TOMORROW!! It seemed like a lifetime away, and then all of a sudden, its here!  We are beyond excited!

Yesterday morning (Mother's Day), when I woke up, the first words out of Josh's mouth were, "Happy first Mother's Day!".  Totally melted my heart.  Then, later in the day, he asked me to come help him lift something out of his truck (which I thought was weird, since he won't let me lift ANYTHING), and in the back of his truck was a hanging flower basket!  I teared up, and was just amazed.  I didn't expect us to acknowledge Mother's Day at all, since obviously the little one isn't here yet.  I was on such a high for the rest of the day from it!

We also got to see both of our mom's, which was great.  Mother's Day is one of my favorite holidays!

Here are our final baby gender predictions:
Maranda: Boy
Josh:  Girl

I'll be posting tomorrow with the results!!


0 comments: