CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Blogging Women of Glory - The Pioneer Woman

To preface this post, let me explain the concept of this weekly feature.

I plan to feature a different blogging woman each week, with highlights of her blog, interesting facts about her, and why I am addicted to reading her blog each and every day.

And yes, this may make me sound stalker-ish.

But I'm okay with that.

Here it goes!

The Pioneer Woman - Ree Drummond


Ree Drummond, who calls herself "The Pioneer Woman", is a blogger from Tulsa, OK.

She is a superwoman, with a can-do attitude to match.  She is a homecooking-meets-gourmet whiz in the kitchen.  She can shoot photographs with the best of them.  She homeschools all four of her "punks" as she calls them.  She is married to her own personal Marlboro Man.  And I want to be Just.  Like.  Her.

I have been following The Pioneer Woman for quite some time, after being turned onto her blog from my cousin Amanda.  Even if her blog featured just one area of interest, such as cooking, or photography, or ranch life, or home and garden, I would still keep coming back for more.

She is just that good.

Ree is hilarious.  Hands down.  Just check out her post about a recent date with Marlboro Man.  She has the uncanny ability to say exactly what every woman has thought as some point or another.  And then, she makes you feel okay about being a crazy, hormonal, sensitive woman.  Because hey, she is too!

Then there are her recipes.  Ree is the reason I have gained 3 5 10 pounds lately.  Her food is just amazing.  So amazing in fact, that she has a cookbook debuting this month!  Find it on Amazon.com.  Just search for "The Pioneer Woman".

I could go on and on about The Pioneer Woman.... but then she might report me for stalking.

If you haven't read her blog yet, check her out!  (And buy her cookbook!)

0 comments: