CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

36 Week Appointment

Yesterday was my 36 week, 3 day checkup. It still seems so weird to be going every week- feels like I'm ALWAYS there!!

Little man was measuring right where he should be, and I didn't gain any weight this past week. I will say I've gained a little more than I would have liked to this pregnancy, but I'm still within the normal range. I used to always stress and whine about gaining weight, and then Josh gave me a little "talking to" and I've since changed my ways. He made me realize that as long as I was being healthy and not going to extremes, I should be enjoying this opportunity to not stress about what I'm eating, how many calories I'm consuming, etc. It is my job to make sure this baby is healthy and growing appropriately, and my vanity falls to the wayside. So now, even though I hate the weigh-in at each appointment, I no longer stress or worry. I just chalk it up to the whole pregnancy experience.

The kiddo's heartrate was a steady 140 bpm, and he's still very much head down. I'm still only 1cm dilated, but now closer to 75% effaced. She did say his head is lower this week though, which makes him closer to coming OUT!

I also had a blood draw to test for Rh antibodies, and received my RhoGAM shot again (I received it the first time at 25 weeks due to my car accident, its only good for 12-13 weeks).

This Saturday will put us at 37 weeks, which is considered full-term. I still can't believe we're about to hit this huge milestone!!!

Back to the doctor next week for another checkup. I only scheduled through September 20th, which will put me at 38 weeks, 3 days. I neglected to schedule one for past that due to my wishful thinking that he'll be here by then. :) Let's keep our fingers crossed!


0 comments: