CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

35 Week Survey

How far along? 35 weeks and 4 days
How big is baby? According to The Bump, 17.2 - 18.7 in. and 4.2-5.8 lbs; roughly the size of a honeydew melon.
Total weight gain/loss: Up 27 lbs.
Sleep: Same as last week: "Still having the RLS, but its hitting me more during the day now. I get so stiff in the middle of the night, that it causes serious pain and takes major effort to change positions. We camped this past weekend, and slept on an air mattress that kept losing air. I had the HARDEST time rolling around on it! I've given up on sleeping in, as I get tired of lying in bed being uncomfortable."
Best moment this week: Having a HUGE baby shower with so many friends and family.  Also, Josh spent some time "hanging out" with the belly a few nights ago, and little man was being very active for him.  He talked to the kiddo, and gave him good night kisses.  Totally melted my heart.
Movement: He's constantly moving.  Sometimes when he pushes out against me, I push back with me hand, and he moves away.  As soon as I move my hand, he does it again.  Its our little bonding time.
Symptoms: Oh you know, just all the regular stuff.  With the addition of major cankles, swollen feet, and headaches.
Symptoms I DON'T have: Carpal tunnel syndrome (or any of the symptoms) and heartburn.
Food cravings: Just food
Food aversions: Nothing that I've found.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None, except for increasing Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly Button in or out? Still flush with the rest of my belly, with the exception of one small area right above the "pucker" of skin that is the belly button.  That part sticks out.  Its like the protrusion and the skin don't match up!
What I miss: Being able to move like a normal person, and my regular clothes.
What I am looking forward to: Being one week closer to delivery!
Milestones: Installing the carseat and putting his diaper bag and the Boppy pillow in the car.

0 comments: