CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 1, 2011

A Big To-Do

List, that is.

I figure if I post my master to-do list here, I can't misplace it!  Here is the list:

Baby Room:
  • Hang ceiling fan
  • Fix closet doors
  • Wash bedding
  • Buy/install blind for window
  • Install heater
  • Hang/make/buy decor
Shopping:
  • Major grocery shopping trip in mid-September
  • Major Costco shopping trip
  • Buy anything left on registry after baby showers
  • Buy mini toiletries for hospital bag
  • Buy snacks for hospital bag
  • Buy nursing bras and nursing tanks
  • Get breast pump and supplies
To Plan/Organize:
  • Figure out where/with whom Molly will be going while we are in the hospital
  • Find insurance papers to add the kiddo to Josh's insurance
  • Update phone address book with numbers and groups so mass texts can be sent out
  • Plan/make freezer meals for after kiddo comes home
This is all my puny brain can think of currently, but I'm sure I'll be adding to it over the next few weeks.  Can't believe that in 6-9 weeks our little man will finally be here!

0 comments: