CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 11, 2011

32 Week Survey

How far along? 32 weeks and 5 days
How big is baby? According to The Bump, 15.2-16.7 in. and 2.5-3.8 lbs; roughly the size of a squash. We are now getting to the point where his length growth is slowing down, but he's gaining approximately a half a pound a week!
Total weight gain/loss: Up 22 lbs.
Sleep: Always sleepy, but having some mild insomnia in the middle of the night.  This is due in large part I'm sure to my Restless Leg Syndrome.
Best moment this week: Our childbirth class.  It was a neat experience to have with Josh, and really put us in "baby mode"!
Movement: Still as strong as ever, but slowing down some.  I can tell he's getting cramped for space!
Symptoms: Not even worth answering...
Symptoms I DON'T have: One of the only ones I can think of is heartburn.  I've always suffered from heartburn, and I'm actually really surprised I haven't had it with this pregnancy.  I do, however, have acid reflux, but I think I'd rather have that anyday!
Food cravings: Anything.  Although my appetite has slowed down, due to lack of room.
Food aversions:  Nada!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None, and let's keep it that way for 4+ more weeks!
Belly Button in or out?  Mostly flush with the rest of my stomach, although there is one area that is starting to poke out.
What I miss: My ribs not hurting, being able to get comfortable, not wincing every time I get up to walk. What I am looking forward to: Our first baby shower this coming weekend, followed by our last vacation without the kiddo starting next Wednesday.
Milestones: Realizing our baby will be here so SOON!

0 comments: