CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Training Walks

I am so excited to be starting my official Training Walks this weekend! Sunday is supposed to be nice, so I have arranged to walk with at least one fellow 3-Day walker that morning.  We are doing a 3.6 mile loop from Tumwater towards downtown Olympia.

I have also been contacting fellow walkers from the Olympia/Lacey/Tumwater/Rochester/Tenino area to see who's interested in joining my team (Pink Panthers) and also who just wants walking buddies!

And, I am working on finally getting all of my donation letters out to the 75+ businesses I am contacting.  Next up, writing my personal letter to family/friends!

I'm excited to finally be getting my rear in gear and accomplishing some tasks!  September will be here before I know it!

Thanks for stopping by,

0 comments: