CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Things I Learned In My Kitchen

Yesterday, I spent the better part of the afternoon/evening in my kitchen, cooking and baking up a storm. Here is a brief list of the things I learned:
  • If your main dish, plus both side dishes, contain garlic, you might just have a garlic addiction.
  • Not everyone in the world shares my garlic addiction.
  • Every kitchen really should come with double ovens.
  • Doing dishes, after cooking, takes some of the fun out of cooking.
  • Baked Alaska is a pain to make, and really isn't all that tasty.
  • Angel food cake = amazing.
  • A really good steak really isn't that hard to cook, and making my own marinade for said steak can yield great results! 
  • Steel cut oatmeal is oh so yummy, and healthy too!

1 comments:

Lori said...

I totally share in your galic addiction. I used to buy fresh garlic and peel, but I just don't have the time now, so I buy it in the big jars.