CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Be Bold

This past weekend, I attended an informational meeting for the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure event.  I can honestly say that I am even more excited now than I was before the meeting!

This event is bold.  The amount of money raised each year by walks like these is phenomenal.  In addition, just the experience of being a part of something this big makes it all worth while.  All the miles of training I will put in.  All the hours spent fundraising to reach my goal.  All the blisters I will undoubtedly suffer from.  All because everyone deserves a lifetime.

If you would like to donate, please check out my personal fundraising page.  Or, you can simply click on the black Susan G. Komen button on the right sidebar of my blog!  Also, I will be blogging here throughout the training/fundraising process, as well as liveblogging during the walk itself!

1 comments:

Katrina said...

I've been wanting to do this walk for quite a few years. I really need to just do it and stop saying I want to. I can't wait to read about your experience with it!