CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Its Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

This past weekend, we went and got our Christmas tree! Now, in my parents' house, we have 16 foot ceilings in the living room. And every year, I try to get the biggest tree possible. Well this year, I succeeded! Our tree is a whopping 12.5 feet tall, AFTER we had to cut 12 inches off to fit the trunk in the base! Here are some photos from our tree-getting experience.








These trees made us all laugh so much.  They were tall trees, with the lower limbs cut off.  We called them ostrich trees.  Then Nathan had the brilliant idea that these trees looked like ladies lifting their skirt bottoms up so they didn't get them dirty or wet.  That kid cracks me up!













Check out my photography blog for the above photo of my dad, edited in a different way!

0 comments: