CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Accountability

When I was in school, I was held accountable for my actions. Or my lack thereof. If I didn't do my homework, my grades reflected it.  And my parents kicked my butt.  But now that I am out of school, that same system of accountability doesn't apply. 

So I am creating one.

Getting into better shape, feeling healthier, and losing the pounds that I have gained over the past year have been a huge goal of mine.  However, it seems that whenever I try to start working out, it doesn't last very long.  I want to fix that.

So. 

Here it goes.

I am embarking today on a 90 day journey.  A journey called P90X.  If you haven't heard of it, turn on your TV late at night and watch the infomercials.  You'll find them.  This is an intense, at home workout program.  I have known many people to experience significant success on the program.  I just need to stick to it!

So my plan is to use this blog to chronicle my journey.  Everyday, I will blog about my day's workouts, any results I have seen, etc.  I am hoping this will drive me to achieve this goal of mine.  But I'm asking for your help!  If I don't blog for a while about my experience, PLEASE ASK ME ABOUT IT!  This will, in a sense, force me to keep going. 

So, wish me luck!  I will be blogging later tonight about Day 1!

0 comments: