CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Arbonne International

Just a quick heads up... look for an invitation to a special Arbonne International party I'll be hosting in July!!

Arbonne offers amazing products that focus on three main things: being pure, safe, and beneficial.

They offer several complete lines of products, including anti-aging, daily skin care, nutritional aides, cosmetics (I switched ALL of my cosmetics over to Arbonne!) and BABY CARE!!

At the time of the party, all products will be offered at 35% off, with lots of special deals as well!

I hope to take advantage of the sunshine and possibly have the party outside, enjoying some desserts and other good snacks!

If you have any questions before the party, or are interested in trying products out now before you buy, just let me know!

0 comments: