CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Friend Nathan

So I have this friend.

Named Nathan.

Who lives far, far away, in Oklahoma.

We met at the ANTSHE Conference I went to in February of 2008, in Nashville, TN.

And he's pretty much a genius.

Nathan has inspired me to broaden my horizons, embrace new things, accept (and even like) change, and to think outside the "box".

He is employed by a university, and holds a job I am very jealous of. I want his job.

Nathan is my total opposite in many ways, but that is what I like about him.

He challenges me to think, take a stand on topics I believe in, and makes me want to be a better person.

And, he has considered moving to Seattle to work.

This makes me very happy.

Thanks, Nathan.

For being my friend, and for being you.


0 comments: