CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 6, 2009

More info on Portland Brain Tumor Walk!

I have spent all weekend brainstorming ideas to get as much participation and support for this event as possible. I have drafted a letter for local businesses, asking for their support. Also, I am looking into t-shirts for members of the team; I will have our team logo on the front, with names of sponsors on the back. Its a form of free advertising for businesses!

I have also begun contacting more people about walking in the event, and am putting together, with some help, the story of Chuck Barnes and his battle with brain tumors.

Here is the logo so far (which may change):


If you or anyone you know want to help, please contact me at maranda.lamping@gmail.com. Also, check to see if the place you work has a matching gift program - then your money goes twice as far!!

Here is the link to my Team Page!

Thanks for all your support!


0 comments: