CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Prepping

I can't believe Christmas is only a few days away... I feel so behind!

Josh and I agreed to no go overboard with gifts for Lane this year, as a) he won't remember it, b) there's nothing he really NEEDS, and c) all of our family is flooding him with gifts already.  But, we did want to get him a few small things.  So, I bought him a book, a CD, and some adorable camouflage boots, plus things like new pacifiers, Level Two bottle nipples, etc. for his stocking.  Josh bought him a CAT hoodie (grey, not blue) and Carhartt overalls.

We have yet to get a Christmas tree, and if it weren't for Lane, I probably wouldn't.  But I feel guilty if we don't have one this year since its his first Christmas. 

I (of course) waited until this week to start Christmas shopping, so I'm now rushing to get everything done in time. 

I'll post Christmas photos of all of Lane's new loot after this weekend!


0 comments: