CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Car! New Car!

Okay, so it's not really a new car, just a rental. But I can pretend for a few days, right? Sunday afternoon, I was in a minor accident (totally not my fault, either), and they have advised me not to drive my car in the meantime. It goes into the shop on Monday.

So, while I'm waiting for it to be repaired, I get a rental car! Which, when you drive a 1994 Honda Accord, is something to blog about. Here's a picture:

This is a stock photo from the website. It's an '08 black Dodge Avenger. And I must say, it's actually pretty fun!! It's the same type of car they use at the speedway for their pace car, so I'm used to riding around in it. But driving is fun! It's pretty quick, and handles fairly well. Plus, my iPod plugs right into it, which I'm liking. So, new fun car, fixed Honda, and not having to pay for any of it = not too shabby, right?

0 comments: