CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Everything All Rolled Into One

This blog is going to be very random, as it will be an update on the last few days. First off, the Procession of the Carols, from this past Sunday at the Abbey. There were performers throughout Old Main, performing Christmas carols. Everything was decorated beautifully, and it really put everyone in the Christmas spirit. Here are two pictures of the Abbey:

And, here are some photos of the performers in Old Main during the Procession of the Carols. They're a little blurry as I was trying to take them while walking.












Also, Friday night, I went to Zoo Lights! I've recently started dating a guy named Josh, and I had been mentioning how much I love Christmas, so he planned a date for us to go up and have dinner, and then go to Zoo Lights. It was the perfect night - clear sky, not too cold, and no rain. Here are some of my favorite pictures:


Next up is a small vacation this weekend. Some friends and I are leaving Friday morning for the Leavenworth Christmas Lighting Festival, along with snowboarding at Mission Ridge on Sunday. I'll be sure to post pictures when I get back!

0 comments: