CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Another Update

So, I am currently the proud wearer of a Cardiac Event monitor for the next 27 days. Yes, I'm counting down already. I have one electrode on my upper right chest, and one on my lower left ribs. I've already has to call in three or four events, so they should be getting some pretty good data on my heart!!

Jeff and Rachel are back from Disneyland, and can't stop telling me how sad they were that I wasn't there. Little Cody missed me bunches!

My kidney pain has disappeared for the time being for the most part, which is a relief.

Other than that, work is crazy busy all of a sudden, with an average of 10 more patients per day than usual, in the same number of hours. It sure makes the days go faster, but I feel like I'm neglecting some of my work duties to tend to patients. Now don't get me wrong - working on patients is what I live for - but I do have other work to do too.

Tonight is another night of me being Trophy Girl at the Speedway - and it should be a perfect night for racing! I'll post pictures as soon as I get them!

0 comments: